George Foreman KOs Michael Moorer This Day November 5, 1994 and Wins the Heavyweight Crown
- Michael Moorer 222 lbs
- George Foreman 250 lbs
- KO at 2:03 in round 10 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Jerry Roth 88-83
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 88-83
- Judge: Duane Ford 86-85
- World Boxing Association Heavyweight Title (1st defense by Moorer)
- International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Title (1st defense by Moorer)
Moorer was a 3 to 1 betting favorite.
Moorer made $7 million. Foreman got $3 million.
The fight aired live on HBO.
Moorer dominated Foreman for nearly the entire fight before Foreman knocked him out with a right in the tenth round.
Foreman regained the title he lost 20 years earlier.
Foreman became the oldest boxer in history to win the World Heavyweight Championship at age 45.
The fight was named The Ring Magazine Knockout of the Year for 1994.
Foreman received The Ring Magazine Comeback of the Year Award for 1994.
Foreman was stripped by the WBA in early 1995 for choosing to make his first title defense against Axel Schulz instead of Tony Tucker, the #1 WBA contender.