Lennox Lewis KOs Frans Botha This Day July 15, 2000 and retains the heavyweight crown
- Lennox Lewis 250 lbs
- Frans Botha 237 lbs
- TKO at 2:39 in round 2 of 12
- Location: London Arena, Millwall, London, United Kingdom
- Referee: Larry O’Connell
- Judge: Chuck Williams 10-9
- Judge: Roy Francis 10-9
- Judge: Al Bennett 10-9
- World Boxing Council Heavyweight Title (8th defense by Lewis)
- International Boxing Federation Heavyweight Title (2nd defense by Lewis)
Lewis was a 15-1 favorite.
Botha was ranked ninth by the WBC, but he was unranked by the IBF.
This was Lewis’ first fight in Great Britain since September 24, 1994, when he lost to Oliver McCall by a second-round TKO.